Brian Hess is the founder and president of The Pavement Group and Top Contractor School. At The Pavement Group, Brian’s team takes a data-driven approach to solving customer problems and maintaining the highest level of service. He’s taken what he’s learned and helps other contractors build more successful businesses through Top Contractor School – a training, coaching and community platform for industry newcomers and veterans alike.
Brian and host Missy Scherber discuss how training and development is fundamental to business success, as well as building an innovation mindset to see the opportunity everywhere.
They also cover:
- Moving from Corporate America to construction
- Turning your business into a sales and marketing engine
- Attracting like-minded people as employees, customers and mentors
- Creating a structured training plan to produce predictable results
- Overcoming doubt and the naysayers
If you want to listen to more recorded podcasts, click below to see the CONEXPO-CON/AGG archive of episodes.