Viva Las Vegas
Las Vegas has a lot to offer our international attendees! Enjoy the food, shows, and sights in and around Las Vegas, one of the world's most exciting and iconic travel destinations, during your trip to the largest construction expo.
Tickets & Pricing: Save 10% on your tickets when you use promo code WEB10 at checkout.
International Group Hotel Packages
Our Official Registration & Housing Provider, Maritz Global Events, has partnered with FHTglobal to take care of your travel plans. Groups can reserve your hotel package today for the lowest hotel rates!
- Hotel rooms
- Luggage handling
- Breakfast vouchers for your hotel
- Airport transportation
- Flight booking
Included with all packages:
- Hotel rooms
- Dedicated Team Member through the booking process
- Group Registration Support
- Group appointment for your badge pickup
- Onsite Support from Multilingual Team
- *Available for additional fees
- Group dining
- Vegas shows & attractions
- Group tours & sightseeing
- See full list!
List of Current Properties
International Trade Center (ITC)
The International Trade Center offers our attendees and exhibitors the opportunity to meet and network with industry peers from around the world.
Business Services Offered:
- High-speed internet
- Computers & Printer
- Private meeting rooms
- Lounge area
- Interpretation Services
- International Market Sessions
Are you eligible for official letters of invitation or will you need to have a visa?
Official Letters of Invitation
If you are an eligible citizen from one of the 40 countries a part of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), you can enter the United States for business or tourism for 90 days or less without needing a visa. Find out here if you aren’t sure if your country is included in the VWP.
Reminder: Invitation letters are not required for the U.S. visa application. Make sure to print your registration confirmation to validate that you are registered. Providing hotel and airline reservation proof will also help authenticate your U.S. visa application.
If you do require a VISA
- Please make your visa appointment as soon as possible, the U.S. Department of State is experiencing delays scheduling these appointments in several countries. You can check your country visa appointment wait times here.
- To receive your Letter of Invitation, you must first register and pay the registration fee.
- Letter of Invitation will be emailed free of charge after your registration is paid. However, if you require a mailed copy, there will be a USD 50 non-refundable administrative fee per registrant.
- Complete the online visa application form and view full visa information to help answer any questions you may have.
Visa letters can ONLY be requested through registration.
Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, AmericanExpress). After your payment is accepted, you will be taken to a summary screen of your personal information.
Tips For Ensuring A Successful Show
- Apply Early! We encourage all attendees to start the visa application process at least 60-90 days before their travel date. Contact your local Embassy’s Consular Section. To determine the typical interview scheduling wait times.
- Ties to your country: You will need to prove that you have strong ties to your country of residence. Samples of proof include, but are not limited to, proof of employment, business ownership, and/or property ownership.
- Proof of Previous International Travel. While not necessary, it is helpful to prove that you had traveled internationally before and followed the timing restrictions of your visa.
You will need the following documents for your interview
- Valid passport
- Necessary visa application forms
- Proof of Visa fee payment
- Documents showing employment and financial status and the reason for your travel
- Proof of previous visits to the United States (if applicable)
- Any additional documents your local embassy or consulate require
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023 has been selected by the U.S. Department of Commerce for the Trade Events Partnership Program (TEPP). U.S. Commercial Services Posts around the world will lead official buyer delegations of contractors, end-users, and distributors to the show, making it easier for you to travel from your home country. In addition, we partner with industry groups and other organizations to bring industry professionals together from around the world to CONEXPO-CON/AGG.
Join a Delegation
Attend the show with other visitors from your country and receive the following benefits:
- Discounted admission to show
- Hotel Show Shuttle from participating hotels
- Access to the International Trade Center
- Optional welcome briefing
- Additional U.S. visa support