CONEXPO-CON/AGG’s comprehensive Education Program is the leading source for contractors, business owners, construction material producers and end users to obtain cutting edge information for today’s challenging economy and business model. Our educational programming is provided by Travelers.
View Education Sessions
Education Program Pricing
Full Session Pass - $395
(included in Supreme pack)
Includes any session from Tuesday through Friday within the CONEXPO-CON/AGG program – except any specially priced programming or co-located events.
Session Day Pass - $195
(included in Deluxe pack)
Includes any sessions on selected day.
Single Session - $69
Education Program Tracks
The latest topics and industry trends are grouped into 10 tracks for ease in finding education that meets your needs:
- AGGREGATES: Focus on current methods and trends in quarry production and plant design.
- ASPHALT: Focus on techniques and innovations in asphalt paving, recycling, materials, and plant management.
- CONCRETE: Focus on the latest practices and advances in concrete materials, masonry, production, and plant management.
- CRANES, RIGGING, & AERIAL LIFTS: Focus on innovations, regulations and safety in crane, rigging, and aerial lift operations.
- EARTHMOVING & SITE DEVELOPMENT: Focus on current business and equipment practices for large equipment contractors.
- EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE: Focus on the latest in fleet asset management and maintenance trends.
- MANAGEMENT - BUSINESS BEST PRACTICES: Focus on improving and building business strategies/tools needed to manage and strengthen your company for today’s and tomorrow’s success.
- SAFETY & REGULATIONS: Focus on practices, training, and regulations designed to keep crews and plants safe.
- TECHNOLOGY: Focus on industry innovations and future growth opportunities in the technology field.
- MANAGEMENT - WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT: Focus on developing and advancing your career skills.