Media Badge Information
View our show news releases and other industry information.
High resolution digital color photos for your editorial use from the last show - CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 are available here: www.oscareinzig.com/conexpoconaggpressroom2014.
Please contact Pat Monroe with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 414-298-4123).
We provide editorial media with a variety of pre-show and onsite services, including:
- Show news, logos, photos and other information.
- Media badges that allows access to all media services.
- Newsroom with work areas and access to exhibitor press kits and other information.
Media badges for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017 are available to editorial members of the media. The media badge access to the show newsroom and other media services.
Support the Show
We invite interested media to become Supporting Publications of the show by participating in its Advertising Tradeout Program. To better fit your needs, this program offers several levels of participation in exchange for advertising space in your eligible construction and/or construction materials related publication(s). Program options include exhibit space, onsite publication distribution bins, a special listing on the official show website and in the show directory and much more.
If you have a publication specific to the construction and/or construction materials industry and would like to discuss this promotional opportunity, please contact Terry Hogan at 414-298-4116 or via email: email@example.com.
Exhibitors may access the newsroom for the purpose of supplying press kits or messages for editors, or if an editor has scheduled an interview with them.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to provide press kits to the show newsroom. Exhibitors are responsible for kit shipment/storage as the newsroom does not have sufficient space for this purpose. All press kits (paper or electronic) should be identified with the exhibiting company name. Kits are displayed alphabetically by company name. Exhibitors are responsible for checking their supply of press kits to replenish.
- Exhibitors interested in holding a news conference during the show should contact Show Management for room availability and times (Pat Monroe at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 414-298-4123). Exhibitors may also hold news events in their booths. Exhibitors are encouraged to alert Show Management to their news event plans for compilation into a master calendar for convenience of the media.
- Be sure to check the online Promote Your Exhibit page and Exhibitor Services Manual for more show preparation and promotional information.